nedeľa 10. mája 2015

E&C

Another Slovak-American wedding that I had a chance to shoot took place on the other side of our planet - in Hawaii. It was the first time in my life that I rode a moped with all my equipment on a wedding and the first time in my life that I saw wild parrots flying above our heads :) Almost everything happened around a beautiful garden overlooking the ocean and Honolulu... What can be more attractive destination for a wedding photographer who loves sun & beach?

-

Ďalšia slovensko-americká svadba, ktorú som mal možnosť fotiť, sa konala na opačnej strane našej planéty - na Havaji. Bolo to prvýkrát v mojom živote, keď som na fotenie cestoval so všetkou výbavou na mopede a takisto prvýkrát, keď som počas fotenia videl lietať divoké papagáje nad našimi hlavami. :) Takmer všetko dianie sa sústredilo okolo nádhernej záhrady s výhľadom na oceán a Honolulu... Čo môže byť ideálnejšia destinácia pre svadobného fotografa, ktorý miluje slnko a pláže?

*
For those using retinas and other hi-res displays, watch the whole story in better quality here:
http://matejkmet.com/claytoneva


































































































































2 komentáre:

  1. Amazing pictures! I feel like I've been there by myself! Now looking at these pictures an idea of making a video from my own wedding photos came to me! I even know the site with a special tool for this: https://www.viosk.com/.

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť